Services for Agricultural Sector
With our passion, expertise and extensive experience in the agricultural sector, Catalyst Partners provides specialist services to both farming families and corporate agriculture clients throughout Australia.
Both senior partners of the firm have lived and worked on commercial rural operations and retain a personal interest in farming properties. Both partners have degrees in Agricultural Economics and retain many long term clients covering most facets of farming in Australia, from intensive irrigation to large scale grazing enterprises.
Catalyst Partners ability and willingness to manage the day-to-day operations of our clients’ farms is unique. Our professional agricultural knowledge and hands on farming experience make working directly with farm managers a seamless process.
(see services for Private Clients, Family Offices & Business Owners)
Compliance & Bookkeeping
These services include:
- Statutory reporting & returns
- BAS & IAS Payroll administration Accounts payable & receivable Cloud computing software solutions
- Company Secretariat / Corporate Administration
- Document management
Management Accounting & Reporting
We provide ongoing reporting both periodic and year-end that can include:
- Profit & Loss (by property / enterprise) and Balance Sheet
- Annual property budget preparation and comparison
- Cash flow statements, analysis & liquidity planning
- Treasury reporting / working capital management
- Actual versus budgets analysis & reforecasting
Advisory & Tax Management
We take care of tax and business structuring to optimise the business owners’ benefits, and management of their general tax situation.
- Banking & funding reviews
- Capital & debt structuring
- Entity structuring & setup
- Exit and asset protection restructuring & planning
- Accessing financing & grants
- Stakeholder relationship management
Personal Tax Management
Beyond the needs of a client’s business, we can also deal with their personal tax planning strategies covering tax-effective wealth creation, insurance, retirement and estate planning.
- Property & asset management, including acquisition and disposal
- Investment management & administration
- Product market and commodity analysis
- Lessee and/or local management liaison and oversight
- Identification and due diligence on new opportunities
- Acting as post box
We act as the “hub of the wheel” for client’s existing network of advisors (the “spokes in the wheel”). We also have a network of proven partners should a client have needs in any other particular area.